Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Music History

I remember when I started taking my music history classes last fall, everyone said that they would be really difficult. This has not been the case for me- I've been really blessed! Not only do I understand what is being said, I am interested in it! I recently found out that the U of U has a Masters in Music History....I may look into that someday! My recent music history class grade gives me the impression that I would be able to handle it:

Music 3206: Baroque and Classical Music History

Attendace: 10/10
Total Quiz Points (9 Quizzes): 91/90
Paper 1: 100/100
Paper 2: 95/100
Exam 1: 100/100
Exam 2: 98/100
Exam 3: 100/100
Final Grade: A

I am not bragging; I'm just so happy! In a lot of music classes(mainly piano and sight-singing), I don't have the natural ability that my classmates have. I have found my niche!

No comments: