Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Goodbye, 20!

So tomorrow I will be 21.

Where in the crap did this year go?!

What I did at age 20:


  • Survived my 2nd year of music at WSU- done with music theory classes forever!!!

  • Was a WSU Concert Choir Officer- so fun!

  • Was in the final production at RMT/Had to say goodbye to one of my favorite places on earth.

  • Was in my first opera/first production at WSU.

  • FINALLY SAW WICKED!/Awesome mini-road trip with Best friends!

  • Decided to go on a mission.

  • Was called to serve in the Argentina, Neuquen Mission!

  • Got a job as a teacher at a daycare- I have learned so much from this job!

  • Was in "Hairspray" at the Sandy City Amphitheater.

And the Main Highlight:



  • WENT THROUGH THE TEMPLE!!!!

I know I did other things too. I really do stuff other than school and work and musicals. I promise. For some reason, I just never remember anything else.


Age 21 is going to be the most life-changing year ever! I'm so Excited!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Happy happy birthday Bretleigh!!! I am so excited for you to go on your mission. You are going to be great! Thanks for being an incredible best friend! Love ya!