Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Friday, May 21, 2010

Eyebrows

I recieved the biggest compliment ever the other day! I was getting a pedicure with two of my cousins, DeeDee and Amanda. It was super fun! Both of them are pregnant! DeeDee is due in July and Amanda in October. It was funny to hear them complain about pregnancy. Anyway, the lady who was giving me a pedicure said, "I love your eyebrows! Who does them for you?" And I said that I pluck them myself. She was very impressed and said that they looked fantastic! Why is this a big deal to me? Because we were at a freaking spa and she waxes eyebrows for a living! I was so proud of myself! The End.

Also, I sang at the West Bountiful City Young Artists Concert last week. I resent the fact that I was asked to sing at a Young Artists Concert - I'm almost 20, people! Everyone was in high school, jr. high, or elementary school. But I loved getting to sing showtunes again! I sang "When I Look at You" from The Scarlet Pimpernel. I don't know what I did differently, but it was definitely the best I have EVER sung in my whole life!!! Too bad it was wasted on such a little event. I could see a lot of people in the audience with tears in their eyes and it made me miss performing a lot! Well, I still perform a little but it's always cheesy shows. I want to play a tragic role and make everyone bawl their eyes out. Yep.

No comments: