Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mama


Hawaii 2009.


Halloween 2007. Me as Dorothy and Mom as Little Red Riding Hood.


I have the Best Mommy in the whole world! We never ever ever run out of things to talk about. She supports my obsession with musicals even though it is often an inconvenience (this does not have spellcheck and now that I am finished with English classes I don't know how to spell anything!) to her. She expects me to do what is right, but she never forces me to do anything. She lets me make my own choices. One of my favorite things about her is her love of dancing. She taught dance when she was younger. Whenever she is in our kitchen, she dances: tap, ballet, hula...you name it! She is just awesome! I love her so so so much!

FYI Mom is way prettier in real life than in these pictures.

No comments: