Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Here We Go Again...

Remember how whenever I tell myself I don't have time to be in a musical, I end up in a musical somehow? Yeah, it's happened again! When it comes to singing and dancing, I just can't say no!

This time around, I will be a member of the female ensemble in:
At the Sandy City Ampitheatre.

I'm pretty excited! I have worked with the director, music director, and choreographer before. It'll be nice to squeeze one last show in before I head out on my mission! It'll also be good because I'm not onstage too much. This means less practices for me! In the last few shows I've done, I've been onstage the majority of the time, and I just don't have time right now to learn a bunch of dances and blocking. I'm also excited to branch out from Rodgers (whoops! I mean Centerpoint...), and try somewhere new. I only know a couple of the people in the show, so that means new theater friends! It's gonna be great!

1 comment:

Amy Beth said...

Yay! Sounds like the perfect way to send you off!!