Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter


Last night at 12:20 I saw the final Harry Potter movie. It was actually a very emotional experience for me. I was just overwhelmed with a feeling of love for this amazing series. Words cannot properly express my love for these books, so this is all I will say: I first read Harry Potter in 2000 and have read all the books at least three times a year since. It's the only series that I feel ends in the absolutely perfect way. I also have loved the movies a fair amount, although sometimes I hate the changes they make. I'm so glad that I was a part of the generation that got to experience all of the books and movies coming out- it's been so much fun!

No comments: