Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, May 13, 2013

Home Again

Probably the weirdest day of my life.






 We stopped by Cafe Rio on the way home because I had been missing it!
 Enjoying my last few moments as a set apart missionary.
Taking off my nametag that night KILLED me! I have never heard myself cry so hard. It was almost scaring me, and scaring my family I'm sure! I was just sobbing like someone had killed my whole family. My heart felt absolutely broken. There are so many people I left in Argentina that I'll never see again here on earth, and so many amazing experiences and miracles that will never be repeated. I am so happy and grateful that I chose to go on a mission. Thankfully, life has gotten better since that first day home of pain, loneliness, and uncertainty. I am happy to be home again with my family!

No comments: