Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, May 5, 2013

On the Way Home

On the way home we stopped in Buenos Aires to go to a temple session. The Buenos Aires Temple is GORGEOUS!!!!! I was so happy to be able to go. The best part was that my third companion, Hermana Cruz, who is from Buenos Aires, came to surprise me with a gift and went to the session with me. It was so awesome!
 
 



 The MTC in Buenos Aires is right next to the temple.




 
At the end of the session, I found myself, again, like the last session before my mission,  in the Celestial Room, asking Heavenly Father for the strength to leave my family and everything that I love. However, this time was worse as I know that I won't be back soon. I am so grateful for all of the miracles I saw and people I met who have truly changed my life.
 
Such an amazing way to end my experience in Argentina!

No comments: