Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another Openin', Another Show!

I am happy to announce that I have the privilege of being in Rodgers' Memorial Theatre's final performance. I will play the part of "Sally" in The Madison Square Garden version of A Christmas Carol. It is, in my opinion, the best version of this story because, unlike Scrooge, the music is awesome and most of the audience sheds a few tears. Sally doesn't do too much, but I sing a few little snippets and have a few lines. I'm just so thrilled to be in this show. Our first rehearsal was yesterday, and it was unlike any rehearsal ever. The directors talked about how it was the final show, and we needed to do an awesome job. Many people cried. I, obviously, was one of them.

I will be in the show Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays November 26-December 23. Get your tickets soon because it's going to sell out! You know you want to see the last show on this stage!

No comments: