Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sorry

School took over my life.


I am at school right now, but I can't do anymore homework or else I will go insane! So, here is what my semester looks like:

~TBE 1700: My only general this semester. It's a computer class. Although it takes some time to do the assignments, it is easy to get an A.

~Advanced Music Theory: Just when you think you know music theory you find that you really don't know anything yet! Ugh. I am not a fan of this class, but I do really well in it. My professor LOVED a composition I wrote for an assignment and made everyone in the class look at it and listen to it. Now Dr. Root thinks I'm brilliant! Have I fooled him!

~Concert Choir: I was asked to be the Alto Section Leader for this school year. It's kind of a bummer to have to be responsible for all of the Alto's choir grade. Oh well. I love the songs we are singing, though!

~Voice 2620: I have started learning big arias this year...not sure how I feel about that.

~Advanced Sight-Singing and Ear-Training: My WORST subject! I have an ok ear until I know that I am going to be graded on what I hear. Then I can't hear anything.

~Piano III: Somehow, my piano skills improved over the summer, and now I don't mind my piano classes! Although practicing an hour at a time kills me. I don't have patience. I am going to take the Piano Proficiency test at the end of this semester. EEK!

~Music History-Ancient to Baroque: My first upper division class! LOVE IT!!! The professor is great, AND it's an interesting subject (I LOVE History).I'm really in my element here!

~Opera Productions: I'm chorus in "Die Fledermaus". It's going to be a great show! But being in an Opera is WAY different to me than a musical.

~Master Class: A very interesting class, the same as it has always been.

And for my institute class, I'm taking Latter-day Saint History. LOVE IT!

And this is why I haven't had time to post anything on here.

No comments: