Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, September 20, 2010

Lion King

Ok, my blog is driving me crazy! I'm sick of everything I post. It's so boring. Some fun things have happened, but I never write about them. And then, I write about stupid stuff instead. I'm sorry to everyone who has read my blog in the last few months.

So....Here is something better to post! In August, I went to Capitol Theatre to see the Touring Company of Lion King with my sister Bri. It was FANTASTIC! My favorite part of the movie is the first couple of minutes: "NAAAAAAA..." That whole chant at the beginning is amazing. When that chant started, I cried. Yep. It was awesome.


And...I have a picture! Shocking, I know! I used to take tons of pictures all of the time, but my camera broke. That is why you are not seeing many pictures.

No comments: