Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, February 6, 2012

Argentina #9

So this week started out really great with a Valentine´s package from you guys! Thank you! I wasn´t expecting a package so soon! And I LOVED IT!!!!! Those chocolate and peanut butter (I really miss peanut butter) Bugles were fantastic, and Hna. Arcos also thought they were the greatest thing ever! We have a lot of fun sharing treats from our countries with one another. I also recieved a letter from Sam-Thanks pal! I also got the Family slideshow from the Woottons, and my entire district watched it with me! The babies are so big! And so cute! I loved it! And everyone in my district wants me to cut my bangs back to how they were, but that would be too much work! My straightener fizzed out a week ago, and it´s not worth it to buy a new one here because everything is so expensive, so I am going to wait and see if I can get one cheaper when I eventually am closer to Neuquen (since I literally can´t get any further).

This week we had a Branch Activity. It was a talent show. And I sang ¨Come thou Fount of Every Blessing (in Castellano)¨ with Hna. Arcos. It was pretty good, if I do say so myself. And next week, Elder Bradley D. Foster is coming to our mission, and President Peterson has asked that Hna. Arcos and I do a musical number for when Elder Foster comes to Comodoro! We are really nervous! haha

This past week we put 5 people on date for baptism,we had 13 new investigators, and we recieved 20 referrals! So we are working really really hard! And we have faith that everything is going to work out great!

That is about all I have to say for this week! I love you all! Have a good week!

No comments: