Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Argentina #12

So my new companion is Hermana Sosa, and she is from Formosa, Argentina. She´s so nice! She only has one transfer more after this one and so she is sharing her wisdom with me everyday. It´s great!

I went fishing yesterday at the ocean. There were seals there! I have pictures that I will maybe send one day, or you might just have to wait 13 months to see them. Eeek! I can´t believe how fast my mission is going! It´s freaking me out!

My castellano is coming along pretty well. My grammar isn´t the best and my vocabulary is small, but people usually seem to understand me, so that´s good! and if I have improved this much in 3 months, I know I will get much better throughout my mission. It´s really a miracle that we can learn a language so fast.

I´m working hard, I´m happy, and that is about it!
Love you all!
Waiting in Caleta Olivia for Hermana Sosa

No comments: