Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm an adult!

Yep, I am! haha! So I have been spending a lot of time with people in my cast who are 24+, and guess what? I LOVE IT!!!! I'm so used to feeling like I'm a part of the Musicult, but I just go to a different school and pay for my stuff with my own money and am more mature, but that's about it! I am usually always so sad that I am not hanging out with the High School kids, but I'm getting over it! Don't get me wrong, I love them all and plan to know them for the rest of my life, but I think a lot of them have some growing up to do first! But suddenly, I have found adults to hang out with! For now, at least!
Some of the Singin' cast! Also, I went to a singles ward today with Breanna, and some new friends from RMT: Ben, Kati, and Jamie. It was a little weird because I didn't really know anyone else, but I felt pretty comfortable!

Yep, I officially grew up at age 19.5! Aren't you proud?

2 comments:

Sam Johnson said...

i'm so jealous. i cannot find friends that are ready to grow up.

Bretleigh said...

um...me?