Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Bob

So in 2007, Angela Brown, director of BHS musicals, said we needed to each buy a wig that was a bob for Thoroughly Modern Millie. Everyone complained that we had to spend so much money on a wig we would never use again. I complained as well. But now I see that it was a great investment because I was able to wear it in two more musicals. They were both at RMT, and if I didn't have my own wig I would have had to have worn ugly, nasty looking wigs. But now I think my wig needs to be retired. It's falling apart. Thank you, Bob. You have served me well!

Millie 2007
Above: Millie 2009
Below: Singin' In the Rain 2010
Notice how limp my bangs are and how thin the wig is.

No comments: