Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm Singin' In the Rain!

I was really not looking forward to going back to school this semester, but this week has been so great! First of all, I got a letter from this missionary who I haven't talked to in forever! It was so wonderful to know how he's doing!

Then, Singin' in the Rain opened, and it went so well! We went to Chili's after the show and it was a blast! This cast only has 18 people so we get to know each other a lot better than with a big cast. I love it! I always love performing, but I really look forward to this show; more than I have for any other show, except Les Mis, of course! haha. The show is so crazy! I'm a member of the ensemble, yet I am in...probably 70% of the scenes? I made that up, but it sounds right to me. And I have so many costume changes. I literally spend the whole first act running between the stage and the dressing room! But the show is a blast to be in! I'm so glad I chose this show instead of Kiss Me, Kate.

Come see the show if you can!

No comments: