Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Freakout


The other day I had a major freakout! I had a bunch of final assignments due, and I had to be at school every night to see different recitals I was required to go to, and of course, it was my piano final on thursday. Piano finals are the worst thing in the world. I can practice for hours, but once I go into Dr. Yang's office I forget everthing and do poorly. I usually get a B on the midterms and finals, which is unsatisfactory for me. Anyway, I just kind of started to panic because I didn't think I could handle the last week and a half of school.

When I went to pray that night, I didn't know what to say because I needed Heavenly Father's help for so many things! I felt bad asking for so many things so I decided to ask for nothing. Instead, I only thanked Heavenly Father for my blessings. The prayer went on for about 4 minutes, and the next day I still did poorly on my piano final, but you know what? I felt extremely loved by my Heavenly Father because I had realized all of the amazings things he has given me in my life. And most of them I have definitely not deserved. Wow. Now I am feeling much better and I can tackle the last three days of school!

No comments: