Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Piano Conversation

I was highly entertained by a conversation in piano class the other day. You will think this is lame, but I have had the two most stressful weeks ever with school and if it wasn't for this bit of laughter I might have had a nervous breakdown.

My piano professor, Dr. Yang, is probably the nicest woman in the world. Until you are in one of her classes. Once we go into the classroom, she is very strict. I swear she wants every music major & minor to be a concert pianist.

On Tuesday, we were all in piano class playing some harmonic minor scales, when she randomly looked outside and saw all of the snow falling. She burst out (imagine it in an Asian accent): "That's it! I am moving back to Taiwan! When I moved here 20 years ago the weather wasn't this crazy. Global warming? I don't think so!" HAHAHAHA I have never her talk like that before and it was HILARIOUS!! And then this girl replied, "Mother Nature is bipolar. And also Menopausal." What?! HAHAHAHA. Wow.

Obviously, I don't get out much.

No comments: