Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crepes

Yesterday I took my Daddy on a date to "Annie Get Your Gun". It was great! A bunch of people I know where in the show, including Breanna, Taylor and Devin. After the show, I dropped my dad off and went to Chili's with the cast.

One of the cast members brought his son, and I said to Devin, "Hey, that is the guy who married *Abby (*changed the name because it's really not my place to tell this story)!" 'Abby' is a friend of ours who was married for only like two months and then got the marriage annulled. And Devin was like, "No way! That is so weird!" And that was the end of the conversation. Or so I thought. About a half hour later, Devin said to the guy, "Hey! Weren't you married to Abby?" He said yes. I was horrified. And THEN Devin said, "I just wanted to let you know that the crepes at your reception were AMAZING!" And the guy was like, "Thanks...?". And it was so awkward.

After dinner, Breanna, Taylor, Devin and I were out in the parking lot dancing and being retarded. And I was laughing so hard that I seriously about started to throw up. It was so much fun!

1 comment:

erin said...

How AWKWARD!! Frankly, it sounds like something that would probably accidentally come out of MY mouth. Hahaha I'm so glad you had so much fun with your Dad and with your friends! Weekends are the BEST! :) I love you Bret! :)