Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Unknown

My plans for this summer did not work out. I was very frustrated for a couple of days. I like having and following a plan, and when the next few months ahead of me aren't already scheduled day for day it makes me very nervous. I really have nothing planned for this summer at all. No vacations or anything. Nothing. It's driving me crazy!But guess what? I know that I am going to have a blast and learn a lot and have a lot of amazing experiences. I don't know what will happen this summer, but I'm sure it's going to be great!!!! :D


WOW


It is very unusual for me to be this positive so soon after dissapointment! I don't know what has come over me, but I like it!

No comments: