Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Provo!!

Yesterday after getting home from work and being so so tired my dad said he was going to Provo in a few minutes. I decided to go with him.

Back ground info - my cousin Josh is sixteen and an amazing athlete. He lives in Arizona and he was invited to go to the BYU Nike training camp thing. My grandparents and some aunts and uncles were all going to watch him.

Anyway, I was super excited to see my family! Plus I love Provo so so so much! Once I got to Provo, I realized something else: My amazing friend Jefferson was at school and I could maybe see him!!! I haven't seen him since December. So right when I got there I texted him and we met at a bench by the Library and talked for like an hour! It was so great and made me so happy! I have missed him so!

Then, I went back to my family. And my cousin Eric came to join us! He goes to school at BYU as well and we are a year apart and we are just so close. Sadly, since we are both always so busy we only get to see each other once every few months. It was so great seeing him!!!


After we watched Josh we all went to BRICK OVEN!!! It was so yummy!

I am pretty sure that it was one of the greatest days of my summer! And maybe of my life! Haha

No comments: