Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Glimpse of Heaven

I go with my friend Breanna to do baptisms for the dead at least once a month. Today was the day we decided to go. While we were there, we ran into my friends Eliza, Mindy, Hannah, Taylor, Devin and Patrick. Guess how happy that made me?! WAY HAPPY!!! As I sat by the font with these people, I felt so happy knowing that we had made good choices in our lives to be there. And I couldn't help but think that Heaven will feel like this, except a billion times stronger. Knowing that your family and friends lead righteous lives is one of the best feelings ever.

No comments: