Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Say YES to the Dress!


Combining the last three nights, I have slept a total of eleven hours. I have been out way late and then I have to get up at 4:30 am to babysit. I am so tired! This morning, while the little girl I watch was sleeping, I found a season of "Say Yes to the Dress" on their Netflix and decided to watch it (It's so hard for me to find something to watch at this house because a lot of the stuff is rated R). Almost every single time a woman found "the dress" and started to cry, I started to cry too! And I felt like a huge idiot. I was crying like I was watching A Walk to Remember. It was pathetic. I think I need some sleep!

No comments: