Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, December 26, 2010

ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING WEEKS OF MY LIFE Part 1

This past week has been so emotional. It was chalk full of joy, and also filled with an extremely hard goodbye. I will cherish all of the memories from this week forever.

PART 1


Remember when my dearest cousin Amanda got married? Well, she and her husband Jake were sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple on Monday, along with their two month old daughter, Addison. Since I am not endowed I could not go to the sealing, but Amanda asked me to come and wait and go out to lunch with them after anyway. I have NEVER seen Amanda so happy or so emotional. It was one of the greatest days of my life. There were so many years that Amanda was making some pretty bad choices. Seeing the changes in her life has made me so happy.

No comments: