Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Where has the time gone?

My cousin Amanda married Jacob Short on Saturday. She is 1 1/2 years older than me, and we have always been close friends. So close, in fact, that I was her maid of honor! I threw her a shower AND made the centerpieces for her wedding. It was a bit stressful, but really fun! I love weddings (obviously, since I work at a reception center) and figure that soon my friends will start getting married and I will have plenty to attend! Anyway, I just felt old because Amanda and I grew up together. The End.

The centerpieces that I designed and made. Keep in mind that I'm a beginner!

No comments: