Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hairspray!

I absolutely loved being in this show! I got to dance and sing in some of the most fun songs ever! I originally thought I was only going to be in 3 numbers, but I ended up in 8! And, this was one of the most talented groups of people I have ever worked with. It was cast perfectly in every case.

But most of all I love this cast. We went through so much together, and it made us incredibly close. I remember when I started this show, and I thought it was a really odd group of people that didn't really fit well together. I was definitely wrong! I have made some very dear friends I know I will always be friends with!















No comments: