Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Love My Job

Art Time!

I remember in May when I started my new job at the daycare. I didn't like working there. I didn't like dealing with a bajillion kids all of the time. Now I love it! Sure, sometimes I want to scream at the children when they poop their pants or punch another kid in the face. But when they want me to kiss their owies better, or laugh at me when I sing I silly song, I remember how much I love them. Plus, I've come up with a lot of new and better ways to deal with troublesome kids, so that helps, too!

So what everyone says is true- Serving people really does make you love them- even when they are a naughty little kid. This is a lesson I will definitely carry with me on my mission and throughout my life.

No comments: