Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh yeah, now I remember...

So I'm watching all of my friends from school continuing the music program. And now, since I'm observing with an outside view for the first time, I realized just how torturous the music program really is. Like you can't do anything else with your life while you're in school.

I was thinking to myself: "How am I going to want to jump back into the program after my mission? I won't be able to work much or socialize much or anything. Do I really want to go through this for 5 more semesters?"

And then on Facebook my friend posted this:



And then I remembered how I love what I do, and it will all be worth it in the end.

Music is my life, and I want to keep it that way.

No comments: