Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brianne - My sister and I get along swimmingly!



Brianne and I are only twenty months apart. We have always been very close, although now we are quite different. She likes to make fun of me. You can see the proof on her blog:


Anyway, despite how much she teases me, I know that deep down in her heart, she truly thinks I am the most incredible person in the world.

She idolizes me - I know it!

And who can blame her? I am amazing!!!

Just kidding.

I love Brianne. She tells me the truth, even when I don't want to hear it. And she makes me laugh all of the time! She has a very unique sense of humor which I love.

I love her!!! So Much!!!

2 comments:

Awkward Mormon Girl said...

That is so cheesy. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Bretleigh. I'm going to read your blog if that's ok. I feel it's a good supplementary read to Brianne's blog.