Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Friday, July 18, 2008

Strange Kitchen Decor

This strange idea was presented to me by my boss, Kevan. He has way too much time on his hands!

1. Go to the D.I. and buy a big blender.

2. Clean it out.

3. Cut the cord off.

4. Take the blade out.

5. Paint the buttons and lid any way your heart desires.

6. Fill the bottom of the blender with pretty fish gravel. Add a fish plant or decoration.

7. Fill the blender with water.

8. Throw away the clear plug thing in the middle of the lid. ( I hope you know what I am talking about, because I do not know correct blender terms.)

9. Put a fish in the blender.

Voila! You now have a very unique fish tank! Kevan put his on his kitchen counter.