Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, December 7, 2009

Caitlin

Is amazing and I love her! I'm so lucky to have her as one of my best friends. And she has had one crappy weekend! If I had just gone through what she has, I would probably give up on life. Well, not really, but yeah. She had a ruptured sist inside her that caused her an insane amount of pain and she had to spend six hours at the hospital getting blood drawn, ivs, and ultrasounds. The next night she was in a car accident and was sent to the hospital in an ambulance and had to be tested for brain damage and such and was miserable. And then she broke up with her boyfriend. After all of this, she is in so much pain as you can imagine. I went to visit her yesterday and despite everything she is just so cheerful and laughing at everything (it's probably the Lortab!) I went to make her day better and instead she made my day a lot brighter! I just think she is so wonderful and such a strong person! I'm so glad we are best friends! Last year when I was suffering from a broken heart, I would sometimes randomly start crying while we were hanging out. And she was so nice to me and could always make me laugh and feel better when no one else could. I just hope I can return the favor someday. I'm so blessed to have her as one of my best friends!

No comments: