Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Friday, December 4, 2009

No One Thinks You're Funny...

I don't have anything to say about my life but I thought I should say something here is the only thing I can think of:

So I took the bus to school today. I was sitting with Breanna, our friend Felisha and this boy I don't know, but they do. The boy was talking to Felisha and suddenly we heard him say, "If you batted your eyes at a guy who was a total stranger and told him you hadn't eaten all day, he would buy you food in a second." Random, I know. Then Breanna was like, "If either of us tried that (me or Breanna), then he would point the way to a homeless shelter." And then she almost died from laughing so hard. And the three of us looked at her like she was insane. And I was like, "Shhh. No one thinks you're funny." And she continued laughing. Normally I laugh at what Breanna says, but this was too true to be funny.

No wonder we haven't made very many friends at school. People don't embrace freaks like they did in high school.

Sorry that was lame, but unfortunately this is the only eventful thing that has happened to me at all today. Breanna dressed as a hippie at Mimi's Cafe in Anaheim, California.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my freak i love it!!!!!!! it makes me miss you guys so freaking much! good times in cali!!! remember how i waiter didnt believe us for a second that breanna was a hippy and lakyn was mean and i was a prissy girl....what were you??!

Bretleigh said...

sorry I am just barely reading this comment! Hmmm...I probably wasn't anything. I'm boring like that! or maybe I was supposed to laugh at everything? I have no clue! But it was so fun! we need to all go back to disneyland together someday!