Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bakery Reunion

Remember these beautiful girls, Erin and Dani? We all worked together at Dick's Bakery in 2007. This is us working on Halloween:We used to be best little buddies and do all kinds of stuff together like go out to lunch and pull pranks on our boss and see musicals.

Well, it has been a long time since we have all gotten together because Erin went away to BYU-I, and then Dani went to Snow, and I am here, and we have just never been available at the same time. Dani and I have always kept in touch, of course, because we are best friends, and Erin (she's off track at school so she's living at home right now) and I started going to the Millstream Singles Ward together about a month ago. But the three of us haven't been together for at least a year and a half. Two weeks ago, we all ended up at the same improv show on accident! It was such a joyous reunion! Luckily, I just happened to have my camera with me!

We all look really tired, but hey it was really late at night!

No comments: