Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear Friends,

PLEASE stop getting married! Actually, you don't have to stop getting married, but quit inviting me to your bridal showers and wedding receptions. I CAN'T AFFORD IT!!!!! I have no money to buy gifts for you! Really! I was looking at my schedule for the next couple of months, and there are like a million wedding receptions I am supposed to go to! So if I do not attend any of these events, it is not because I am not happy for you, it is because I am broke. That is all.

Love,
Bretleigh

2 comments:

Sam Johnson said...

...i thought you wanted to come to my wedding...

Jefferson Campbell said...

i saw that there was a comment for this and before i even looked, i knew it was sam. baha.