Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So Far, So Good

So in my life I have found that February is ALWAYS the worst month of the year for me. Every year, it never ceases to give me experiences that cause me to spend hours crying and praying, etc. I always dread the coming of February.

But so far, so good!

My life is going pretty well. School is hard, and I am struggling a little money wise (I didn't work much in January because of Singin' in the Rain), and I don't really get to socialize. But you know what? That's not too bad! I am perfectly fine with mediocre life.

Now I am afraid that because I brought this to my attention, something bad will now happen in the next 18 days. EEEK! haha

1 comment:

Sam Johnson said...

remember last year how it was awful? yeah that sucked.