Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to Normal Life

At this moment, I am in Hawaii. On Kauai, to be exact. I have been vacationing in Oahu and Kauai for ten days. Tomorrow, I must go home. Blah. And then school starts on Monday. And then it is back to the dreary life that I led before my Sr. year of high school. Lame. I am very scared to start college, mostly because it is going to be super intense and I won't ever have time to do the things I love ever again. My chances to be in musicals will be rare. And I am leaving behind all of the best friends anyone could ever imagine.

But, on the bright side, I had the most amazing year of my life! Hawaii is a great end to the spectacular life I led from August 2008-August 2009. And I am sure that eventually good things will come once again!

No comments: