Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Few Things I Know

As I look back on the past year, I have gained a lot of understanding about life and my Heavenly Father. I have had a million positive experiences in the past year, and a couple very hurtful ones. Here is what I know because of all that has happend:

Everything happens for a reason.
Many times, that reason will not be made clear to you.
Even though it doesn't seem like it, it really will benefit you in the long run, if not immediately.
Heavenly Father is my #1 fan and He wants me to be successful in all that I do.
Every experience He gives me brings the opportunity to become better.
Prayer always works. A lot of the time you don't get the answer you want; but eventually you figure out that you got a better one.
Jesus Christ always understands how I feel, even if no one else does.

After reading this, you're probably like "DUH! I've learned that all my life!" Well, I have too. And I have always known that these things are true. But now, not only do I know it, I've seen it apply to my very own life. It's very cool.

No comments: