Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, August 30, 2009

HAWAII














My grandparents ( I call them Tutu and Papa) took me, my mom, and Bri to Hawaii from August 13-August 22. My Mom and Dad, Tutu and Papa, my aunts and uncles, and go there every couple of years. I finally convinced them to take me. We went to Oahu and Kauai. My aunt and cousin live on Kauai, so it was fun to see them! I loved everything about the trip! I got to sing in sacrament meeting in their ward and everyone was so nice to me! They hugged me and gave me their leis- just for singing! I love the kindness and love everyone posesses there- it doesn't matter to them who you are or whether they know you. They are so Christlike. I love that place!

No comments: