Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Saturday, September 19, 2009

"I get so lonely, I could die"

Yes, I am quoting an Elvis song! Are you suprised I know more than Showtunes? I am too! haha



Anyway, yesterday afternoon, the biggest wave of loneliness I have ever felt hit me. It was so weird and out of the blue. But I realized that although all of my friends miss me and enjoyed our friendship while we were in high school together, they really don't need me anymore. And I am someone who finds my value in feeling appreciated and needed. So now I'm alone. I have acquaintances at college, but they are not people I could ever really bond with completely. So I guess from here on out I will spend my time at school and work and that's about it. Wahoo. I'm so excited for the rest of my life. Not.

No comments: