Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Birthday

I just celebrated my 19th birthday. During the afternoon of my birthday, Breanna and I drove from school at Weber to BHS! All of our dear friends were rehearsing for West Side Story. When we got to the high school we jumped out and ran to the auditorium. We were so excited that we left the car running, AND we locked the doors! Haha. Anyway, so we ran into the school and everyone hugged us and it was just great! Many of my friends are still in high school, and seeing them and hanging out with them was the best present I could ever ask for! After rehearsal, some of us went to the park and had cake. Then I went to see "The Scarlet Pimpernel" at HCT. It is my second favorite musical, and this was a wonderful production of it! It was one of the best birthdays ever!!!

1 comment:

-NS- said...

happy birthday girl!