Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm Thankful For: Digital Cameras

I went through all of my Picture files on my computer and reorganized them. As I did this, I thought to myself: What if I had grown up just a decade before I did? Then I would not have had a small digital camera I could take around with me everwhere. I would have taken a lot less pictures and each picture would most likely have been posed. I am so so so so Grateful that I have a digital camera I can use to document my life. Plus, without a camera, we would miss out on these true gems:





















These pictures bring me so much happiness! I love digital cameras!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH BRETLEIGH!!! i loved this post so much. Those pictures were in one word: inspirational. I love you!!