Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Thankful For: Divine Nature

I am seeing a dear friend ruin her life because she has no idea who she and does not love herself. It absolutely breaks my heart. I am grateful to know that I am a daughter of God, and that that knowledge is what I base all of my decisions off of. I am thankful that I know my potential, and that although I mess up sometimes, I know what I am capable of and won't let people influence me to do anything that I know is wrong. I have never thought about what a blessing this knowledge is, but seeing the horrible choices one makes without this knowledge makes me realize how blessed I am.

No comments: