Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Thankful For: My Friends

Yesterday, I met up with some of my friends from high school and we saw the BHS musical, "Crazy for You". It was really cute, and everyone did such a great job! I am always amazed at how we can all go months without seeing each other, and then it's like we've never parted. And we all genuinely care about each other and what is happening in each others' lives. Friends are one of the biggest blessings anyone can ever have, and I am so happy that I am fortunate enough to have so many who are all trying to do what is right and who can brighten my day.

No comments: