Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Thankful For: Personal Revelation

Today, I was trying to picture what it would be like not to know about the Holy Ghost or personal revelation. It was really difficult! I am so grateful to know that Heavenly Father directs my life through the promptings of the Holy Ghost. If it was up to me alone to decide what was right for me to do with my life, then I'd be a mess for sure! It is when I am always striving to have the Holy Ghost with me that I get a little push in the right direction. Recently, I've been getting the impression that maybe the plan I had previously figured out for the next few years needs to be altered. These changes would take me WAY out of my comfort zone. BUT, I know that Heavenly Father truly knows what will make me the best person I can be.

No comments: