Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Argentina #6

Hi family! How are you? I am great, although I am melting because it´s freaking in the hundreds right now. But that´s ok! I am getting pretty tan! Well, tan for me, which is still really white, but oh well.


Honestly, I don´t have much to say. We´re working hard with our branch right now because it is seriously falling apart.Every is on vacation for another month, and so we barely have any lessons with members right now. I don´t understand how a nation can function when everyone goes on vacation for two months at the same time as everybody else. Whatever. But, We finally had a meeting with the Branch President for the first time, even though we are supposed to have one every week. And it´s because we pretty much forced him to hold a meeting. But that´s ok! Things are looking good. We have some baptisms coming up, but I am not going to say anything about them. You can all be suprised when they happen!

One story. So their is an Elder in our district who is brand new from the MTC, and who is a gringo. And I was so excited to finally be able to speak a little English with someone. I am learning a lot of Castellano, but sometimes I just want to speak english so that I remember how. Haha. And I met him and was like ¨Hi how are you?¨and he said that he doesn´t want to speak any English for his whole mission. How. Lame. But it´s good because I need this attitude also. I just feel like my personality doesn´t translate over to Castellano. Seriously. But it´s ok!

PLEASE WRITE ME!!!! I love being here, and don´t think of home very often, but I still love hearing from people! It makes me way happy!

Ok, that´s really all I have to say!


Love you all!
Hna Bretleigh

Hermana Arcos and Hermana Sandorf

No comments: