Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Argentina #36


Hello Everyone!

How are you all doing?! I am doing great! First of all, I am back in Limay. I only had to be in Cipolletti for 2 days. I am with another mini, Hna. IbaƱez, from Comodoro Rivadavia. She is great!

This week we had our first Zone Conference with President Lovell. It was awesome! He has made a lot of changes in the mission, but they are great changes and I know that it will help us to be better missionaries!

So Juan Carlos was not baptized last week. But don´t worry, he is getting baptized this week! It really was a huge miracle! He was looking for a place to live and last Friday night he still hadn´t found a place and so we had to cancel the baptism because we hadn´t been able to teach him because he was looking for a place to live. But, Saturday night, he found a place! But he didn´t tell us. The next morning when we got to church, he was already there, and told us that he found a place and was going to be able to stay! Yay! He said that he knew that God blessed him because his desire to stay in Limay was a righteous desire. He is so great!

I love being a missionary! It is the best thing ever! I hope you all have a great week! I know that I will!

Love you all!

Bretleigh

No comments: