Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Argentina #43


Hello! How are you all doing?! This week was AMAZING for me!!!!

So first of all, yes I am sure that everyone is freaking out about the age change with the missionaries! All of the hermanas were a little ticked at first because now we are going to be old. And the Elders instantly started calling us old ladies and saying a bunch of stuff to bug us. But we got over it quickly.And I am so thrilled for all of these girls who have this opportunity! Missions are the best thing ever!

So conference was amazing! I listened to the whole thing in Spanish, and I felt way proud of myself. But I would like to read it English (our stake president didn´t want an English room. He must be jealous that we can hear the prophet´s real voice haha jk). So mom, the second that they release the ensign, send it to me quickly! PLEASE!!!!!!

We had a lot of great investigators in the conference! And Friday night, our whole district was in downtown Neuquén inviting all of the people to conference! It was so fun! We a table and signs and we asked people in the streets if they had questions that they would like to ask God, and then we told them that they could recieve the answer in the conference. It was way cool!

I am so grateful that we have a prophet on earth. It is something that so few people know. I am so grateful that God speaks to us, His children, through His servants, or else I would have no clue what to do with my life. We are so blessed!

I love you all! I hope you are doing well!

love, Hermana Sandorf

No comments: