Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Argentina #38


Today is Labor Day?! I had no idea!

I have no time to write.

I am still with my mini Hna. Ibañez. She´s awesome!

We had a HUGE conference with Elder Zeballos! Four zones! (which never happens here because we are all so spread out!) I sang with 5 other Hermanas. We sang the Olive Tree in Spanish. It sounded AMAZING!!! Best musical number I have done in the mission! And they conference was incredible! I learned so much!

This Saturday is the celebration of the Buenos Aires Temple, and Sunday is the re Dedication. I am so excited! And so happy because Leo, Julieta, and Juan Carlos are going to be in the rededication too! (through sattellite, we won´t be in Buenos Aires haha) It´s almost like all being in the temple together! haha

I am so grateful for temples and the blessings they provide. I am so happy for the people here that they will have a temple again after 4 years! huge blessing!

Love you all! Take care!

Hna. Sandorf

No comments: