Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Argentina #40



So hi everyone! I don´t have much time and it is sad because we had a ton of miracles!!!! We have found some truly amazing people this week! I am in awe of all of the blessings Heavenly Father has given me this week! Missions are the greatest!

So, today is transfers, and this time I am training for real! They promised me that my refuerzo is coming this time! And so I am about to start my 5th transfer in Limay. That is a lot of time in one area! But if I have to be in an Area a long time, Limay is the place! I love love love limay!

Ok, that is really all I have time for this week. Sorry!

Love,

Hermana Sandorf


Neuquen Zone-August 16th

No comments: