Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Argentina #37 (August 27th)


Hi everyone!

Thank you for all of the emails! I had the greatest birthday weekend!

Mom, I got the package on Friday! LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much!

Saturday Juan Carlos was baptized! It all worked out perfectly! I was so happy! And more importantly, Juan Carlos was happy! We found him on July 17th. He was taking a walk with his two children, and we contacted him and he said we could visit his family. And when we went to his house two days later, he listened so well and so did his kids, and they went to church that sunday and they fell in love with the church, the members, and everything! Juan Carlos loves to read the Book of Mormon! He reads it every night. His wife abandoned him and his kids two years ago, and learning about the atonement has really helped him feel better. His kids are too young to get baptized, but I they love church too! I am just so happy for them!

On my birthday after church we ate with the Hurtado family. We ate milanesa and a bunch of salads and they made a cake and gave me a present! They are so great!

Today is the birthday of Hermana Cedro, the ward choir director. The Cedros are my family here, and they invited us to eat asado with them in a couple hours to celebrate our birthdays together! So I am bringing the princess table cloth and plates and the tiaras that came in my package! And I made a cake, but not the oatmeal cake (I am not sharing that because it is my favorite! haha) to take!

Pretty much it has been the greatest week ever!

This thursday Elder Zeballos (I think that is how it´s spelled...?) from the Area Presidency is coming for a Special Conference. I am excited!

Since our area is now bigger, we started exploring the new area last week and we have found some great people! I love limay! It is the greatest area ever!

I hope everyone has a great week! Love you all!

No comments: